£8.42 | €9.82 | C$14.54 | AUD$15.70
₹784.73 | CN¥78.02 | JP¥1276.23 | R$43.66
THE CRAMP is ten times worse than any other newsletter! Don't expect much! You've been warned!
While this is a bit of a parody, you may find something useful - or not. In volume one number one February 2011 issue, you will find the following:
- THE JOSE EFFECT: One Wallet. One Card. No 'OBO'. Totally unauthorized.
- AACAAANBLFITAO52NAATIFTTATISNTBEYLF: Almost Any Card At Almost Any Number Because Let's Face It There Are Only 52 Numbers Available And This Is Funnier Than Tommy's And This Is Not The Berglas Effect You're Looking For
- MULTIPE THOUGHT-UP CARDS: Several people think of cards and you reveal the cards in a hilarious manner
- CHOSEN CARD PLUS THOUGHT OF CARD TO WALLET: Two cards. One physically chosen; one psychically chosen. Both end up in your wallet.
- H.I.S. AND H.E.R.S.: Two strange impractical ideas for book tests
- PERDICTION (SIC): A spell checking book test; requires spectators who can spell words.
1st edition 2011; 12 pages.
word count: 2828 which is equivalent to 11 standard pages of text