£8.42 | €9.82 | C$14.54 | AUD$15.70
₹784.73 | CN¥78.02 | JP¥1276.23 | R$43.66
Customer rank: -1
THE CRAMP is still ten times worse than any other newsletter! Don't expect much! You've been warned!
While this is a bit of a parody, you may find something useful - or not (probably not). In Volume One Number Two March 2011 Issue, You will find the following:
- DUNFORD'S DODGE: A fake card calling routine contributed by Iain Dunford
- THE FACE-UP BET: A 'Spread The Cards' Bet
- THE TOTALLY OPEN SPOON BEND: A Dumb Spoon Bend Done In Full View
- OUT OF THIS COLUMN: Variations on Paul Curry's 'Out of This World' (Some Weird, Some Stupid, Some Not)
- CLEAR ZIPLOCK BAG PSYCHOMETRY: Tell what's in a clear bag by merely looking at it
- THE '51' DODGE VANISH: An entire deck of cards disappears - except the selection seems to remain
- THE JOE BIDEN TRICK: A foot keeps appearing in your mouth
- HORRIBLE Q & A FOR STUPID PEOPLE: A horrible, awful, and impractical solution for a Question and Answer Act
- THE CREASE: Move a crease around in a non-magical manner!
In each even numbered issue of The Cramp
there will be a bonus supplement. BONUS SUPPLEMENT ONE: THE 'SEND NINJAS' CAMPAIGN!
1st edition 2011; 14 pages.
word count: 3005 which is equivalent to 12 standard pages of text