| £8.06 | €9.00 | C$13.81 | AUD$14.62 | ₹688.54 | CN¥68.46 | JP¥1084.36 | R$38.31
Customer rank: +1
Illustrated with nostalgic, rare photographs by Irving Desfor. Not to be read just once, but to keep as a reference ebook in your library.
- Great Writers Discuss Books, by John Braun
- Buy Lines, by Jimmy Findlay
- Quest for Magic Books, by George Jenness
- The Magician and Comedy, by Bob Orben
- The Magical Bookie, by S. R. Patrick
- Calculated Risk, by Dr. Edwin A. Dawes
- Pleasures of Reviewing Books, by Sid Lorraine
- Are Magic Books Worthwhile?, by John Mulholland
- Books About Books, by Robert Lund
- Magic Catalogues; Exciting Reading, by Dr. Grossman
- Rarities, by Edgar Heyl
- Thoughts on Lecture Notes, by Gary Bontjes
- Building a Collection, by Leo Behnke
- Specialized Collections, by Robert Lund
- Anatomie of Forcing Books, by Wm. Kuethe, Jr.
- Books for Sale, by Robert Lund
- Plus a book quiz and many short pieces.
1st edition 1974, 1st digital edition 2014, 47 pages.
word count: 15347 which is equivalent to 61 standard pages of text
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.