| £20.01 | €21.92 | C$34.14 | AUD$36.29 | ₹1730.00 | CN¥172.00 | JP¥2692.58 | R$96.25
Customer rank: +2
A new 2020 edition of the sequel to Small But Deadly
and a continuing exploration of packet tricks, their creators and the evolution of plots and methods, discussion and analysis of effects plus routines to add to your repertoires. If you loved the first book, then you'll love this one too. This new edition now has 212 letter sized, information packed pages. Includes updated chapters, new chapters and now 668 packet effects get mentioned throughout.
Includes effect contributions from:
"This is a great book that belongs in every card magician's library." - Bob Farmer.
"I love this book! The writing is light-hearted and often humourous." - Robin Dawes.
"Terrific reference works." - Alan Smithee.
"Highly recommended!" - Paul A. Lelekis, The Linking Ring magazine.
"There is gold in here people, just dig for it! Don't be a Johnny come lately as I was with Paul's first offering" - Dom Kebala, The Magic Café.
1st edition 2010. 1st digital edition 2013, PDF 184 pages; updated 2020 PDF 213 pages.
Table of Contents
word count: 116378 which is equivalent to 465 standard pages of text
- Foreword by Arthur Emerson
- Author's Introduction
- Exactly What Is a Packet Trick?
- Howard Adams and His Non Sleight Packet Effects
- Solvang 13 by Howard Adams
- E.S.P. Magic or Coincidence by Paul Hallas (Solvang 13 variant)
- Numerical Reverse
- Combo Count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Dyslexia by William Goodwin
- Max Maven
- Word and Letter Packet Effects
- Spooky Transposition
- Peter Duffie's Effortless Output
- Jerry Mentzer’s "Packet Tricks"
- Revisiting Nick Trost
- Aldo Colombini
- Raising Hell
- Little Devil
- Another Little Devil
- David Regal
- John Bannon
- Head to Head Poker Deals
- Your Choice by Ken de Courcy
- Shigeo Futagawa
- Flushed Away
- Flushtronic by Paul Brignall
- Outflushed 3 by Hallas, Dingle and Everybody
- The Sting 2 by Maddison, Hallas
- Packet Trick Brainwaves
- Cameron Francis
- After The Selection Packet Effects
- Chicken and Egg Revelation
- Invasion of The Jokers
- It's A Stick Up!
- Gordon Bean
- Still Jazzing Around
- Slow Motion Jazz Combo by Kane, Nash and Hallas
- Jazz Kings by Larry West
- Face The Music by David Neighbors
- More Minimalist Assemblies
- Bob Farmer, Bammo Creator
- Where The Wild Things Are
- More Monte
- Gambler's Dilemma
- Not Color Monte
- The Extraordinary Clown
- Mona Lisa Packet Tricks
- Paul Gordon
- A Touch of Frost
- Some More Classics Revisited
- Liam Montier
- Richard Paddon, Packet Trick Aficionado
- Vinny Sagoo
- Houdini Themed Packet Effects
- Room 485 by David Gemmell
- Pre-Marital? By David Gemmell
- Suit-Sayers by Ryan Matney
- Miracle Eraser by Hideo Kato
- Rank Xerox by Richard Vollmer
- Gr-Eight by Scott F. Guinn
- Tailspin by John Guastaferro
- TCP by Cameron Francis
- Bravado by Peter Duffie
- Paul Hallas Packets
- Peter Pellikaan
- Tricks Index
Frequently bought together with:
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.